GENERAL RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF WORKS
- Receipt of abstracts before June 10, 2021 through the congress website.
- The works must be original, that is, they must not have been presented before in another academic meeting or previously published.
- It is an essential requirement that the work be consistent with the theme of the Congress, whether the results of field, qualitative and / or quantitative research, or academic essays.
- Free papers may be presented in either of these two ways: Oral communication and Poster.
- Authors will be notified via email that their document has been successfully received. This does NOT mean that the work has been accepted.
- Acceptance of free papers is subject to the opinion of the Scientific Committee, as well as the mode of presentation (oral communication or poster). Which will be communicated as soon as possible to the authors. Likewise, the specifications for the presentation will be sent in accordance with the accepted modality.
- The authors of free works that are accepted as posters must confirm their acceptance to participate in this way.
- The same author may only participate in a maximum of five works in any of the ways indicated, with the possibility of being the first author only in two works.
A certificate will only be delivered to the first author and co-authors who have covered the registration fee for the congress.
Characteristics of the ABSTRACT of free works (research or academic essay)
To submit jobs, you must add the following information:
- Modality: Oral communication or poster.
- Specific topic: selected from the list of Congress Topics.
- Work title.
- Name of author or authors without academic degree.
- Institutional affiliation of the author or authors.
- Author’s email to receive correspondence.
- Content: An extension of 300 to 500 words. Structure for Research studies: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusions. Structure for Academic Essays: Introduction, Development, Conclusions.
- Maximum one graphic or chart in JPG format with a resolution of 640 by 480 pixels.
- References: Maximum 5, according to APA 7th edition standards.
- Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org